Open in forms view from page tree in #episerver
Finally an AddOn for opening your page in forms edit view instead of on-page edit view.
Published 26 January 2017
For Episerver Version 7.6 and later
There are many scenarios when you just want to open the forms view direct instead of forced to click page, wait… loading… and then hit the “All Properties” button.
Inspired by Ben and Marija github projects below I’ve made this addon. Be a local hero, download, install, enjoy =)
On Nuget.episerver.com: http://nuget.episerver.com/en/OtherPages/Package/?packageId=Gosso.EPiServerAddOn.ContextMenu.OpenInFormsView
On Github: https://github.com/LucGosso/Gosso.EPiServerAddOn.ContextMenu.OpenInFormsView
Why install it?
- You’re still missing it from CMS6
- Faster to open forms view
- When working in projects and opening many pages, saves time
- Some functionallity in Epi is faster in forms view, like changing blocks display options
Download these AddOns too:
- CMS6 open edit mode from tree
- Disable on-page edit mode
- Default open in forms view
- AddOn Tree View Episerver